Bring your dog to Levi Adelaide Holiday Park, South Australia
If you’re looking for a dog friendly or pet friendly caravan park, camping site or accommodation, we’d love to help.
We allow small dogs to stay provided you are in your own caravan or tent – or in our pet friendly cabin.
Approval is at the Manager’s discretion and must be sought at the time of booking.
Park Terms and Conditions for Pet Friendly Stays
To ensure that allowing pets in the park does not disrupt the enjoyment of other guests, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Pets are permitted on sites, in guest’s own van or tent, or in our designated pet friendly cabins
- Pets staying in our pet friendly cabin must not sleep on the beds.
- Pets are prohibited in any other cabin or unit accommodation
- The reception/kiosk, amenities, camp kitchen and recreation areas are completely out-of-bounds for pets, please do not bring them to these areas
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the caravan park
- Barking and other excessive noise must be addressed immediately
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of
- Please do not go out and leave your pet behind, pets are not to be unattended at any time
- A maximum number of pets may apply
Walking and exercising your dog
Pets can only be walked through the park in August Parade or Belt Avenue which provides access to the River Torrens Linear Trail where you can walk either side of the river for many kilometres. The Linear Trail is a leashed area.
- Hamilton Reserve and Stewart Ave Park
- Levi Park Reserve
- EC Scales River Park (part of Linear Park)
- Frome Reserve
- Walkerville Oval
There are many dog bag dispensers and bins throughout these areas.
Doggy Day Care
If you want to spend some time around Adelaide without your pet, there are a number of doggy daycare facilities in the local area.
What to bring on your pet friendly holiday
Here’s a handy packing list to help you prepare for travel with your furry friend:
- Pet bedding and blankets
- Poop bags / pooper scooper
- Water bowl
- Dog food
- Can opener
- Doggy bath
- Favourite toy
Need a Vet?
Walkerville Vet is just 4 minutes drive away: https://www.walkervillevet.com.au/